At Health Choice Pathway (HMO D-SNP), your health is our priority.
Did you know Health Choice Pathway has a member rewards program? It is called Healthy Rewards and it encourages members to get healthy and stay healthy.
Eligible members can earn rewards by completing healthy activities such as an annual wellness visit with your primary care provider. You can get rewarded with a gift card for completing important health care activities such as:
- Annual wellness exams
- Breast cancer screenings
- Colon cancer screenings
Visit our Healthy Rewards page to learn more!
Have you completed your Health Risk Assessment (HRA)?
Health Choice cares about you. We want to make sure all your health care needs are met. Please take a few minutes to print and complete the Health Risk Assessment linked below. This information is used to better understand what health care needs you may have and how we can help you stay healthy.Health Risk Assessment
Evaluación de riesgos para la salud
Once completed, please mail to:
Health Choice Pathway
410 N. 44th Street, Suite 900
Phoenix, AZ 85008
If you prefer to complete the Health Risk Assessment on the phone with one of our Care Managers, please call 1-800-656-8991, TTY 711, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and ask to speak with an HRA Nurse.
Care Management and Disease Management
Health Choice has a staff of nurses and health care professionals who may be assigned to help you and/or a family member get the health care you need. Our staff works closely with you and your health care team. This can include your primary care provider, specialist, and, behavioral health team. This is a service that we offer to help you better understand your health condition, medication, or any other services you may need to promote healthy living.
You may be eligible for Care Management or Disease Management programs if you:
- Have a health condition like: asthma, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, hepatitis C, HIV, high blood pressure, or COVID-19
- Have a high-risk pregnancy
- Are getting a transplant
- Use the emergency department or hospital frequently
- Were readmitted to a hospital less than 30 days after a discharge
- Use a high dosage of pain medicines or anxiety medicines for more than 90 days
- Have warning signs of a potential medication overdose. Information on opioid overdose prevention from the CDC can be found here .
- Have an opioid use disorder
- Are transferring between different care settings. This can include discharges from the Arizona State Hospital or release from jail or prison.
- Have special health care needs
- Made multiple grievances or complaints and need help getting the right care
- Have been referred to us by someone on your care team
How to use these services:
Members in Care Management and Disease Management Programs have an assigned Care Manager. The Care Manager may call you to discuss your needs, review your records, and coordinate with your health care team to help you get the care, educational information, and resources you need. The Care Manager will work with you to develop a care plan with interventions and goals that address your needs.
Please call our Member Services Line at 1-800-656-8991 if you have questions. Our representatives can help you:
- Request our Care Management or Disease Management Programs
- Opt-Out of our Care and Disease Management Programs. You have the right to opt-out at any time