Welcome to the BCBSAZ Health Choice Pathway Provider Portal!
BCBSAZ Health Choice network providers can access our secure portals to view claims information, prior authorizations, forms, and other resources.
The BCBSAZ Health Choice Pathway Provider Portal has been designed with you in mind. Our goal for the site is twofold.
We want to assist you with reducing administrative burdens by streamlining processes and providing a one-stop-“resource shop” saving you time and money.
We want to provide you with the tools you need so you can make the best decisions for your patients.
Included in this site, and accessed through a secure portal, is patient data such as claims history and prior authorizations. In addition, you will find forms, newsletters, the BCBSAZ Health Choice Pathway Provider Manual, continuing education information and links to other medical and dental information.Provider Portal Login Manual
Provider Portal – Creating a Master Account
- From the Provider Portal homepage, click on the “Register” link.
- Enter your Tax ID number(s).
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- Once creating an account is completed, your request will be reviewed.
- Once the account information has been validated, you will receive a BCBSAZ Health Choice Registration email to complete the account activation.
*Note: Please add HealthChoice-NoReply@azblue.com to your address book to ensure delivery of BCBSAZ Health Choice Provider Portal related emails. If you do not receive an email regarding your account registration within 24 hours, please check your Junk Email folder before contacting us.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the provider portal, please call our Provider Portal Coordinator at 480-760-4651.