On January 1, 2021, our plan name will change from Health Choice Generations to Health Choice Pathway.
Get more benefits and quality health care with Health Choice Pathway (HMO D-SNP)!
Health Choice Pathway will offer extra benefits that might surprise you. Our benefits go beyond what is covered by Original Medicare and AHCCCS (Medicaid).
- Dental Services
- Vision Services
- Hearing Services
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items
- Fitness Benefit
- Healthy Rewards Program
If you have Medicare and AHCCCS, Health Choice Pathway is just for you!
Learn more about what makes Health Choice Pathway the right choice for a better Medicare Advantage experience. We’ve got you covered, so you, can Do Life.
2021 Formulary (List of Covered Drugs)
English | Spanish
Do I Qualify?
To join Health Choice Generations, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or be lawfully present in the U.S.
- Live in the plan’s service area (Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pinal, and Yavapai counties)
Important: To join this Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan, you must also have:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Medicaid (AHCCCS)
Need more answers? We can help.
Call us: 1-855-243-3935, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.