Welcome to Health Choice Pathway (HMO D-SNP)
Health Choice Pathway is a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona.
For over 30 years, Health Choice is about providing you with the quality health care and benefits you deserve. Today, together with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, we serve more than 1.8 million members in our community. We are committed to making a difference, keeping you healthy, and feeling your best. We look forward to serving you now and for many more years to come!
Our Member Services team is located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. Whether you need member support or you simply have some questions that need answers, we’re always here to answer every question and address every concern. Health Choice Pathway is a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Health Plan with Prescription Drug Coverage (MA-PD) contracted with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
If you feel we can provide you with the best care, make sure you:
- Live in a county that we provide care in*
- Are enrolled in your state’s Medicaid program
- Are entitled to Medicare Parts A and B
With our health plan, you will be able to:
- Receive quality care through our plan providers
- Receive extra benefits beyond Original Medicare and AHCCCS at no cost to you
- Have access to our 24/7 Nurse Advice Line to receive round the clock health advice
- Be in contact with your own Health Care Buddy – a member of our team that is dedicated to YOU and your health care needs
We are here to help. Our Member Services Department is open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week and can be reached by calling 1-800-656-8991. TTY users should call 711.
Or, you may e-mail Member Services at HCHComments@azblue.com.
*Health Choice Pathway provides quality care in Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pinal, and Yavapai counties.